Can you explain to me the most important funding terminology on the platform?
- Funding target: the sum of capital required to attain the goals set by the entrepreneur (incl. the 5% success fee)
- Current funding: the total amount of capital invested so far
- Successfully funded: when funding target is reached within the deadline
- Remaining funding: amount of funding required to reach the funding target (difference between current funding and funding target)
- Funding deadline: the number of days from start of campaign to its scheduled end date - it is possible to extend the deadline in certain cases
- Funding failure: funding target was not reached before the deadline
- All-or-nothing funding: all investment opportunities must reach their funding target before the deadline, or else no money changes hands.