No, currently only businesses operating via a Dutch BV legal entity can seek funding via equity crowdfunding on Symbid. It is possible for foreign entrepreneurs to arrange a Dutch limited liability entity (Besloten Vennootschap).
Articles in this section
- How does Symbid evaluate who is ready for an equity crowdfunding campaign?
- Can a crowdfunding campaign be edited after it is submitted for review?
- Can I raise more funding than my funding target?
- Is it possible to seek funding on multiple crowdfunding platforms?
- Can I create more than campaign?
- How do I create a campaign on the Symbid platform?
- What are the requirements for a small business to run an equity crowdfunding campaign?
- How much does an equity crowdfunding campaign cost for an entrepreneur?
- For how long can an investment opportunity remain online?
- How much funding can I raise via equity crowdfunding?