An investment opportunity may remain online for 30 days. In some cases it is possible to extend the duration of the investment opportunity, but this is decided by Symbid and you jointly.
Articles in this section
- How does Symbid evaluate who is ready for an equity crowdfunding campaign?
- Can a crowdfunding campaign be edited after it is submitted for review?
- Can I raise more funding than my funding target?
- Is it possible to seek funding on multiple crowdfunding platforms?
- Can I create more than campaign?
- How do I create a campaign on the Symbid platform?
- What are the requirements for a small business to run an equity crowdfunding campaign?
- How much does an equity crowdfunding campaign cost for an entrepreneur?
- For how long can an investment opportunity remain online?
- How much funding can I raise via equity crowdfunding?