The interest rate is set by you, the entrepreneur. Most businesses offer between 7 and 9% interest.
Articles in this section
- Can I use an existing STAK
- Which documents are provided by Symbid
- What happens when no significant follow-up investment comes in during the duration of the loan?
- Can an investor decide to convert, or to not convert?
- Does Symbid ask any personal pledge or collateral for the convertible loan?
- When should I pay interest to the investors?
- What’s the interest rate for a convertible loan?