The entrepreneur decides on the interest rate. With convertible loans Symbid will not use any external scoring and pricing methodologies. Startups and young companies often lack the required historical financial data, and certainty on future cashflows.
Articles in this section
- What are the rights of investors once they have a share in the business (A certificate in the STAK)?
- Via which legal structure will investors convert to shares in a business?
- When I want to invest in a business, can I decide if I want to invest via a convertible loan, or invest via straight equity?
- What happens when a business I have invested in does not reach the set goal amount for the crowdfunding campaign?
- What happens when at the end of the duration of the loan, no follow-up investor invested and hence no conversion moment occurred?
- As an investor in a convertible loan, can I decide whether or not to convert my investment to shares in the business?
- How is the interest rate for the convertible loan set?
- What is the duration of a convertible loan
- When will I receive interest on my investment in a convertible loan?
- How much interest will I receive when investing in a convertible loan?