Almost everybody! At least, everyone 18 years-old or above, except for Canada and the US. No matter what sort of education, income or investment experience you have, we believe that everyone has the right to become a shareholder in small businesss and start-ups!
Articles in this section
- What information does an entrepreneur share with their investors?
- What is the Inner Circle?
- How much of my information is visible to the entrepreneur?
- How can I stay up-to-date about the progress of a business?
- How does the Symbid platform make money?
- What happens to my investment if an investment opportunity is removed from the platform?
- Can other people see the amount that I invest in an investment opportunity?
- Can I lose money on the platform?
- Can I make money by investing?
- Can you explain to me the most important funding terminology on the platform?