Yes, you can invest in as many investment opportunities as you want. Until the funding target has not been reached, you can withdraw your investment from an investment opportunity and invest the amount in another opportunity.
Articles in this section
- What information does an entrepreneur share with their investors?
- What is the Inner Circle?
- How much of my information is visible to the entrepreneur?
- How can I stay up-to-date about the progress of a business?
- How does the Symbid platform make money?
- What happens to my investment if an investment opportunity is removed from the platform?
- Can other people see the amount that I invest in an investment opportunity?
- Can I lose money on the platform?
- Can I make money by investing?
- Can you explain to me the most important funding terminology on the platform?