An entrepreneur can see the amount an investor has invested in their investment opportunity. The investor's public profile is visible for all users, however the information on this page does not contain investment amounts and will only contain information that is entered by the investor.
Articles in this section
- What information does an entrepreneur share with their investors?
- What is the Inner Circle?
- How much of my information is visible to the entrepreneur?
- How can I stay up-to-date about the progress of a business?
- How does the Symbid platform make money?
- What happens to my investment if an investment opportunity is removed from the platform?
- Can other people see the amount that I invest in an investment opportunity?
- Can I lose money on the platform?
- Can I make money by investing?
- Can you explain to me the most important funding terminology on the platform?