Symbid supports the crowdfunding process by providing a closed environment where the entrepreneur can communicate, collaborate and discuss with their investors. Every successfully funded investment opportunity has its own private Inner Circle - essentially a place where the entrepeneur can post updates and respond to the questions of investors. The formalities relating to the creation and maintenance of the investment cooperative and its board are also handled here.
Articles in this section
- What information does an entrepreneur share with their investors?
- What is the Inner Circle?
- How much of my information is visible to the entrepreneur?
- How can I stay up-to-date about the progress of a business?
- How does the Symbid platform make money?
- What happens to my investment if an investment opportunity is removed from the platform?
- Can other people see the amount that I invest in an investment opportunity?
- Can I lose money on the platform?
- Can I make money by investing?
- Can you explain to me the most important funding terminology on the platform?