Not necessarily. Investing in small businesses entails the risk that the investment will not be repaid. Every loan crowdfunding investment opportunity is scored on its risk level by an independent, external risk scoring party.
Articles in this section
- Should I invest with borrowed money?
- Is it sensible to invest my money in one investment opportunity or is it better to spread it over multiple opportunities?
- Should I invest all of my money?
- What are the biggest risks involved when investing in a start-up?
- Is it possible to lose more than my initial investment?
- Is it safe to invest in small businesses via loan crowdunding?
- Is it safe to invest in start-ups and small businesses via equity crowdfunding?