No, absolutely not. As an investor in equity or debt via Symbid, you are liable only up to the amount you invested in any given investment opportunity. This means that although there is a possibility you will lose your initial investment, you will never be held liable for anything more.
Articles in this section
- Should I invest with borrowed money?
- Is it sensible to invest my money in one investment opportunity or is it better to spread it over multiple opportunities?
- Should I invest all of my money?
- What are the biggest risks involved when investing in a start-up?
- Is it possible to lose more than my initial investment?
- Is it safe to invest in small businesses via loan crowdunding?
- Is it safe to invest in start-ups and small businesses via equity crowdfunding?