Yes, you can adjust the equity being offered during the campaign. Please note: you can only raise the percentage of equity offered. This will actually decrease the value of your company as an investor receives more shares for the same amount of capital.
Articles in this section
- How does Symbid evaluate who is ready for an equity crowdfunding campaign?
- Can a crowdfunding campaign be edited after it is submitted for review?
- Can I raise more funding than my funding target?
- Is it possible to seek funding on multiple crowdfunding platforms?
- Can I create more than campaign?
- How do I create a campaign on the Symbid platform?
- What are the requirements for a small business to run an equity crowdfunding campaign?
- How much does an equity crowdfunding campaign cost for an entrepreneur?
- For how long can an investment opportunity remain online?
- How much funding can I raise via equity crowdfunding?