You must first register with The Funding Network to see which is the right type of funding for your business situation. If this turns out to be a form of crowdfunding, then a Symbid campaign manager will help you with setting up your campaign.
Articles in this section
- How does Symbid evaluate who is ready for an equity crowdfunding campaign?
- Can a crowdfunding campaign be edited after it is submitted for review?
- Can I raise more funding than my funding target?
- Is it possible to seek funding on multiple crowdfunding platforms?
- Can I create more than campaign?
- How do I create a campaign on the Symbid platform?
- What are the requirements for a small business to run an equity crowdfunding campaign?
- How much does an equity crowdfunding campaign cost for an entrepreneur?
- For how long can an investment opportunity remain online?
- How much funding can I raise via equity crowdfunding?