During the duration of the loan, you don’t have to pay interest to the investors. The yearly interest is added to the loan. Once there is a conversion moment, the full amount (Invested amount + Interest) will be converted to shares in your business.
Articles in this section
- Can I use an existing STAK
- Which documents are provided by Symbid
- What happens when no significant follow-up investment comes in during the duration of the loan?
- Can an investor decide to convert, or to not convert?
- Does Symbid ask any personal pledge or collateral for the convertible loan?
- When should I pay interest to the investors?
- What’s the interest rate for a convertible loan?