No (personal) pledge or collateral is required from the entrepreneur for the convertible loan. Main reason being in an insignificant number of cases it proofs to provide additional security for investors, in all other bankruptcy cases investors will loose their investment anyways.
Articles in this section
- Can I use an existing STAK
- Which documents are provided by Symbid
- What happens when no significant follow-up investment comes in during the duration of the loan?
- Can an investor decide to convert, or to not convert?
- Does Symbid ask any personal pledge or collateral for the convertible loan?
- When should I pay interest to the investors?
- What’s the interest rate for a convertible loan?