Yes you can use an existing STAK. The terms of administration have to be aligned with the terms Symbid offers to investors. For example, the entrepreneur is not obliged to invite certificate holders to the shareholder meeting. Instead the entrepreneur should keep investors up to date via the InnerCircle environment on the Symbid platform.
Articles in this section
- Can I use an existing STAK
- Which documents are provided by Symbid
- What happens when no significant follow-up investment comes in during the duration of the loan?
- Can an investor decide to convert, or to not convert?
- Does Symbid ask any personal pledge or collateral for the convertible loan?
- When should I pay interest to the investors?
- What’s the interest rate for a convertible loan?